HCS Eligibility Criteria
How to Qualify for HCS
Who can avail of our services?
- You can be any age.
- You must qualify for care in an intermediate care facility for individuals with an intellectual disability or related conditions (ICF/IID).
- You must have a determination of an intellectual disability in accordance with state law or have a diagnosis of a related condition with an IQ of 75 or below.
- You cannot be enrolled in another waiver program.
- Your income and resources may not exceed specified limits.
- You must have an HCS slot provided by the Local Authority. If you live in Dallas county, this would be Dallas Metrocare Services. An HCS slot is provided after registering with the Local Authority. Once slotted, you will choose from a list of HCS providers in your local county.
Get the Care You Need with Us!